Hourly RN – Short-term Worker
Health Services Department Palomar Community College
Hourly pay rate: Dependent on applicant’s education and qualifications (not to exceed $32/hour)
Hours per week: Not to exceed 32 hours
Job Duties: Clinically assess and treat patients within College Registered Nurse protocols for various medical and injury complaints including behavioral health emergencies; ability to review immunization records and perform various immunizations to include TB skin testing.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
2. A minimum of two-three years of ambulatory or urgent care nursing experience.
3. Possession of an appropriate, valid California Registered Nurse Certification.
4. Possession of a California Public Health Nurse Certification
5. Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid CPR Certificate.
6. Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid driver’s license.
To Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to Health Services Director, Judy Harris, RN, MSN, FNP-BC; at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific questions, call (760) 744-1150 ext. 2671.